Monday, October 19, 2015

New Book Available

The sixth installment in the Omar Bell Universe series of books is now available on Amazon.  Its synopsis is as follows:

When Dr. Omar Bell, a respected biochemist, releases a statement that he's enacted a plan to feminize the world's population of white men, everyone is convinced that his claims are a hoax. However, when white men start changing, becoming more feminine by the day, everyone is forced to accept that the situation is as real as it gets. 

Follow Brandon Hayes as he struggles to cope with the transformation from star football player to petite, feminine boi. 

You can find its Amazon listing by clicking on the following cover image:

If you haven't been following along, you can find the rest of the books in the series on my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE.  

I hope that everyone who wanted to take advantage of the FREE BOOK PROMOTION weekend was able to.  I also hope that those of you who did will be kind enough to leave a rating or review.

I've had a couple of people request that I inject a little variety into my book releases.  I've been focusing exclusively on getting the Omar Bell stories out there, so those of you who aren't into the "interracial" thing might feel a little left out.  To those people, I apologize.  I have a plan (which is to release all of the existing Omar Bell stories plus one or two more first), and I intend to stick to it.

Rest assured that I haven't abandoned non-IR stories.  I'm just going to finish what I started before I move on to another project.

No comments:

Post a Comment