Tuesday, November 10, 2015

A GiF Modification

I've been messing around with GiFs for a while now, but typically, I've limited my efforts to adding captions.  However, I have tried to modify a few of them with varying degrees of success.  It's a lot more difficult than modifying pictures.  Add to that the fact that it's extremely tedious (and time-consuming), and you have the reason I don't really do it much.

However, there's just something about motion that makes it so much more erotic, so I'll still make a stab at it from time to time.  The following is one of those times.

I actually think it turned out really well - especially in the thumbnail.  It's only when you zoom in that something seems a little off.  Anyway, just thought I'd share.  If you all want, I can probably come up with a proper story to go with it.  I even have a whole set of pictures of the model that I could use for a multi-caption story.


  1. Please do the story. It'll be worth the wait.

  2. I would love to see the story as well. Love your work!

  3. Please do. I love your multi-caption stories.

    1. The multi-caption stories are my favorite part of doing this blog, but they take a LONG time. Still, I think I'll get to this one sooner rather than later.