Sunday, December 6, 2015

Feminization Caption Story - Gemini

This idea has been knocking around in my head for a while, but I wasn't able to find the right set of pictures to make it work.  And if I'm honest, I was a little intimidated by the amount of work it would take to get it right.  But a couple of weeks ago, I decided to give it a shot, and after a lot of trial and error, I had an acceptable set of pictures.  Of course, I had to find more as the story took shape, but I had a good foundation.

The story itself is a little different than my normal fare.  Fair warning: it doesn't have a particularly happy ending because I don't think it's reasonable to expect someone in the antagonist's situation to come out of it without quite a few problems.  Still, the "bad" stuff is confined to the last frame, so if you're averse to that sort of thing, read up until the second-to-last frame, and pretend it ends there.

Anyway, here's the story:


































6 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this one Nikki! Great writing and enough twist to make a pretzel envious along with great photos and seamless modifications. Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took forever to write this! I have to admit I'm a little disappointed it hasn't had more comments/responses.

      Delete
  2. Really great story. Some good foreshadowing early on with hints about the contest, revealing just enough but not too much. Made the full development as the story progressed so much more enjoyable. Good choice of photos and as usual great job on the mods, but the best piece is the story itself. Would have worked almost as well with no photos at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I didn't want to go too much into the contest, because I didn't want it to be the focus of the story. Sure, it's a part of the narrative, but the point of it all is to examine how the transformation might change this couple's relationship.

      Delete
  3. Wow.. Nice work. I wish I could be Mila. Who is the actress btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Her name is Melanie Rios (also known as Melanie Jane).

      Delete