Friday, January 29, 2016

Donations!

I've been toying with a few ideas about how to monetize this site, and I think I've come up with a solution.  On the right-hand side of this page, you'll see a big red button.  If you click that button, you'll be redirected to Paypal's site, where you can transfer money to my account as a donation (by using my email address, which is listed).

So that's it.  If you can afford it, please, I'd appreciate your support.  If you can't, you'll still be able to enjoy the content.  I'll certainly continue creating it.  So here's hoping this works out for the best (and Paypal doesn't shut it down).  If it does, I'll have to reconsider my options.

2 comments:

  1. Nikki - Thank you for sharing all your amazing work. I tried to send a donation, but it would not go through in PayPal. Please let us know if there's another way to show appreciation for all your wonderful work.
    -Tay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you use feminizationstation@gmail.com? Because I've received a few donations already, so I'm sure it works.

      Delete