Monday, January 18, 2016

Feminization Caption Story - A Model of Sucess

This particular story has been a long time coming, having been in development for a couple of months now.  Not only is it quite a long story, but it required extensive photo modification.  Combined that with the fact that I discarded quite a few photos (that just didn't work), and you've got a recipe for a hard-to-develop caption story.  Still, I kept at it, and I think it's a wonderfully nuanced (visually speaking) story that I hope will be quite satisfying to read/enjoy.

Anyway, here it is.  I hope you like it.

Oh - I know some of the text is small.  It's unavoidable (the ratios are what they are, no matter how big I make the pictures/font).  However, to work around it, right-click the image, click "open image in new tab", and it will allow you to zoom into the photo.









































9 comments:

  1. Hi Nikki, Thank you for another excellent caption series! I am so thankful for all your efforts, it is an inspiration to all! Em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Like I said in the post, this one proved incredibly difficult to put together properly. I had to go through almost a dozen different models (doing face swaps, skin tone changes, etc.) before I got each phase of the transformation right. In the end, I think it turned out pretty well (from a visual standpoint). Glad you liked it.

      Delete
  2. Incredible! My dick is sower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great story, Nikki!

    Lesley Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. The twist at the end came as a total surprise! Great story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I managed to surprise a few people with this one.

      Delete
  5. I was loving this series, & then the twist at the end just sent me over the top.
    I've been a fan of that particular thing (the twist) for years.
    Thank you for sharing your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is that I always meant for the agent to be the impetus for change, but the Girl-a-Matic thing came out of nowhere. Glad it did, though - it was a fun idea, and I liked it.

      Delete