Wednesday, February 17, 2016

A Couple of Announcements

First, I just wanted to thank the few of you who have donated via PayPal.  It will certainly help.  For those of you who may not have been privy to the circumstances surrounding my plea for help, please understand that I'm asking for donations because of a combination of health problems, time investment, and being stuck between a rock and a hard place (financially).  So if you can help, do so.  If you can't, please continue to enjoy the blog.

Second, one of my readers has asked me to ask if any of you have access to the Girl-a-Matic Careers Guides.  I'm not familiar with them, but apparently, they were created by a fan of the original Girl-a-Matic guides.  So if you have any information on them, please let us all know in the comments.

Thanks to all of you for being fans.  I hope you all continue to enjoy my work.

1 comment:

  1. This site has the full copy of the Girl-a-Matic site
    The career guide was identified as the step son portion of the guide.