Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Interracial Caption Series - A Family Affair

A couple of weeks ago, Elena Starz ( who runs Starz Interracial Captions) sent me an email asking if I'd like to participate in collaborative effort with multiple captioners in which we would create a sequel to The Pageant (a series of interracial captions depicting a very naughty pageant for white sissies).  While putting together the ideas behind that series, I decided to create a prequel series which would provide some backstory about the world, characters, etc.  I already had a likely set of photos (that were already modified), so a good portion of the work was already done.  As I threw myself into the writing process, though, it sort of got away from me, and I ended up writing a LOT more than I originally intended.  What was supposed to be a quick 10-frame caption story quickly ballooned into 40+ frames (and that's after I pared it down a bit!).

Anyway, that's how this particular story came about.  I know that interracial captions aren't necessarily everyone's theme, so be forewarned that that's what this is.  So without further explanation, here it is:

A Family Affair











































Hopefully, we can get The Pageant, Vol. 2 up and running fairly quickly.  It's still in the early planning stages, but it's shaping up to a very fun set of stories.

7 comments:

  1. damn, thank you so much!
    thise caption stories are always my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love doing the longer stories, but they're so time-consuming that I can't do them as often as I'd like. Glad you enjoyed this one.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for all the wonderful stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome! I'm glad you enjoy my work.

      Delete
  3. Yay, an interracial caption after a very long time! Thanks for this one! And what a ride it was, from start to finish. Love sissy family and sissy MILF captions, plus they were interracial. Hope you´ll make more of these, or even some sissy incest with a bimbo daddy for his alpha son. As for the sequel to "The Pegeant", i personally can´t wait. Nikki, whose Omar Bell Universe was a revelation to me, in collaboration with Elena, to continue the legacy of legendary interracial captioner Wes? This will be epic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG the Pageant is coming back!? So excited!

    ReplyDelete