Monday, August 1, 2016

Book Discount Promotion This Weekend

I just wanted to let you all know that, for this weekend 8/6/2016 - 8/8/2016, the second book in the Omar Bell Universe Series, entitled A Warning, will be available at a discounted price of 99 cents.  If you just got The Bully for free, this is a great opportunity to continue reading the series at a very minimal price.  If you'd like to see the book's listing, please click HERE

Also, I just wanted you all to know that I'm almost finished writing my longest caption story to date.  Right now, it's going to be seventy frames (about fifty pages) long, and it might just be my best work so far (at least in the realm of captioning).  I'm really proud of it so far, and I hope to post it soon.  Hope you guys keep enjoying my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment