Thursday, September 1, 2016

A New Book

I decided about a month ago to take a short break from finishing the Omar Bell series, and instead, chose to focus on an unfinished (barely started, really) story about age regression and feminization.  I'm glad to announce that I finished the first draft today, and should have it available for purchase within a week.  So without further ado, here's the cover:


It's one of my favorites in terms of cover art, and I think it's pretty striking.  Hopefully, it's enough to get everyone's attention, and sell a ton of books!

The book's premise is thus:

After a horrible prank, a distraught girl takes her own life, leaving a devastated best friend in her wake.  Vanessa reacts by enlisting the help of her aunt, who casts a curse on those she deems responsible - her high school's resident power couple, Josh and Anna.  

The curse manifests itself when Anna begins to show infantile traits while Josh's masculinity slowly abandons him.  How far will the curse go?  And can Vanessa see the error of her ways before it's too late?  

This story contains the following themes:  adult babyhood, feminization, transgenderism, and homosexuality.

I know it's a little different from my typical fare, but I'm glad I wrote it.  It's not what I would call a "fun" story, but I do think it has its place.  Hopefully, if those themes appeal to you, you'll enjoy it as well.

In addition, I've decided what my next book will be.  It's decidedly not erotica, but based on what I've already written (about 15% of the story, and the entire outline), it promises to be my most nuanced work.  I'm super excited about it, and I can't wait to get "The Curse" published so I can get back to working on it.

Anyway, here's the first version of the cover:


As you can see, I'm probably going to publish it under another name (because it's so very different from my previous work).  It centers on the struggles of a teenage transgender girl who must hide her true nature from the world at large (most especially her father) while trying to figure out her place in society.

I'll probably publish a short excerpt for it pretty soon, just to show you all what I'm going for.  Whatever the case, I'll keep you all informed.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'd like to buy Italian editions. I like your work.































































    Thursday, September 1, 2016




    A New Book



    I Decided about a month ago to take a short break from finishing the Omar Bell series, and instead, chose to focus on an unfinished (barely started, really) story about age regression and feminization. I'm glad to announce That I finished the first draft today, and Should Have it available for purchase within at week. So without Further ado, here's the cover:

    ReplyDelete