Monday, September 19, 2016

Free Book Promotion - The Football Star

I just wanted to let you all know that, starting tomorrow, and running through the 24th, my book, The Football Star, will be available for free through Amazon.  So if you've been waiting for the opportunity to check it out, now's your chance to do so.  I only ask that, if you do, you leave a review (hopefully favorable).  Someone left a review after reading only the synopsis, and I'm hoping this promotion will go a long way to counteracting that.

Anyway, if you want to read it, click the following thumbnail to be redirected to its listing on Amazon:


Also, remember that the newest novel, entitled The Curse, is now available.  Click the following thumbnail to be redirected to its listing;


Finally, if you want to read any of my other works, please click HERE to be redirected to my Amazon page.  I rely almost exclusively on these book sales to justify my work here, so if you want to support what I do, please don't hesitate to buy a book or two.

2 comments:

  1. is there a uk link

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Click the following: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Nikki-S.-Jenkins/e/B00XUPKSL8/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1474381642&sr=1-1

      Delete