Thursday, October 20, 2016

Feminization Caption Story - The Tale of Asha

So, I've been working on this caption story for about a month, so when I finally finished it tonight, I couldn't wait to post it.  Fair warning: it's really, really long (as in, eighty frames), and I consider it more of a "visual novel" than a caption story.  So if you want a quick fix, skip this one.  It's going to take a little while to read, but I think it's worth it (I'm a little biased, though, so take it with a grain of salt).

Anyway, the main model used is Mia Khalifa, but I used about eight different models for the protagonist's transition.  Because of that, from a visual standpoint, this is one of my better efforts.  It's not perfect by any stretch, but I think it's a believable (and gradual) transformation.

I hope you enjoy it (still not happy with the cover image, though).



Notice!  This story has been removed from this blog.  If you want to read it, please support me on Patreon.

17 comments:

  1. You'd better change your post on FictionMania, Nikki.
    If you're advertising this story, the link send you here instead:
    http://feminizationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/feminization-caption-story-witness.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to do link to The Witness. I actually wasn't even finished with this one before I made that post. The idea was to get new readers onto this blog, and I figured The Witness was a good representation of what I do here. I'll do another post in a few days announcing this one.

      Delete
  2. you should have used ayesha instead of asha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually went back and forth with the names, and I almost went with the model's real name instead. There were a few others, too, but the name "Asha" grew on me as I wrote the story.

      Delete
    2. asha is not a muslim name

      Delete
    3. It wasn't supposed to be. It doesn't sound American, but it's certainly not middle eastern.

      Delete
    4. Aïcha is middle eastern's name

      Delete
  3. wow, I'm speechless. This is incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a month well spent. Cliff hangers, lies, danger...
    Once again, you have crafted an excellent story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It took quite a while to write, so I'm glad it's been fairly well received.

      Delete
  5. I love this very much. Thanks for sharing your great story with us.

    Btw, I like Asha very much. Is it possible to tell me the real name of this model? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MORE LIKE THIS, yet i feel the urge to say that a feminization of an entire culture is also pretty hot.

    i like the idea of males taking gene therapy and that in time there are people that go through adolescence as as sissies.


    another thing that a lot of people really like including me is a slow great change, a mass feminization caused by a virus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a few worldwide feminization stories on the back burner right now. I'll get to them eventually.

      Delete