Friday, October 7, 2016

Thanks!

For those of you who've been buying my books, thank you!  As I've said before, those book sales are the only financial justification for doing what I do, and it's very much appreciated.  For those of you who haven't read any of them, please take a moment to go to my AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE, and check out my work.  If you like this blog, you'll probably like my books.

Also, thanks to the few of you who've left reviews.  They're really very helpful, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate them.  I'd still love to get a few more (especially on Nepotism - it hasn't gotten a single review yet), but it's a great start.

Thanks again, guys.  Hopefully I'll have a few new books published soon!

2 comments:

  1. I went and gave you a review for the book. I love your captions and writing, personally have gone through every one of your captions. You've actually inspired me to give my own writing a shot as well. Keep up the good work Nikki <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like my work, and I hope you enjoy writing your own stories. Keep at it!

      Delete