Sunday, December 18, 2016

Caption Story - The Winding Path

This is a commissioned story for one of my readers, but I think it turned out to be one of my more sophisticated stories.  I used it to experiment with a different narrative device, and I think it turned out really, really well.  The only thing is that it turned out extremely long (125 frames!) - and I edited some stuff out.  So I think I'll probably end up converting it into an e-book at some point, so I can explore those other threads.

The models used are:

Ian/Isabella: Jessie Rogers, Freddy Keith, Alexander Syden, and Various Others (for hairstyles/outfits)
Emily: Zoe Kush
Chase: Alex Gonz
Malcom: Heath (last name unavailable)
Mrs. Sims: Alia Janine

The sheer volume of photos made it pretty time-consuming to create this story, but I think most of the photo mods turned out really, really well.  I hope you all enjoy it!

If you're interested in commissioning your own story, please don't hesitate to contact me.  You can find the information HERE.
































































































































There we go!  I hope you all enjoyed it.  And just so you know - I don't think Isabella ended up "happily ever after".  She's WAY too messed up of a person for any sort of happiness to last.  But maybe she'll have a few years of contentment before it all goes belly-up.  Then again, maybe I'm wrong, and her fairy tale ending really will last.  What do you all think?

16 comments:

  1. Incredible. Do you know your new stories like these do not come up under that tab? Finding them a year later is a challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it. I have to add each story manually, and that kind of tedium tends to get lost in the shuffle. I'll go on an updating spree every once in a while, and get all of the stories done. If you're looking for them a little more easily (and better organized), look at my Imagefap profile. They're all there.

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this story. Amazing ending and I hope everything works out for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too, but people with psychological problems that deep don't typically just snap out of it. There are lulls, but without professional help, it's a losing battle. Still, there are exceptions, and we can only hope that she's the one!

      Delete
  3. Very enjoyable! I also wanted to just let you know that one of the panels in the soccer scene is out of order.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only read 26 pages so far, but I have to say this is a wonderful piece of erotic literature! I would even go as afar as to say you can drop the word "erotic", it is just flat out outstanding writing. I can't wait to read all 125 pages. Thank you for such an amazing tale!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I actually think the first part is the weakest. I'll readily admit that, when I do commissions, inspiration doesn't typically strike until I'm well into the story. Until then, I feel like I'm trudging through the necessary narrative to "find the way". I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you like the beginning, you'll definitely like the rest of it!

      Delete
  5. This was amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad it's gotten such good response. It was an incredibly long story (for a caption story, at least), and was a ton of work, so it's great that people are responding to it.

      Delete
  6. Great work as always! Also, this sure is a long one. In the future, would it be possible for you to include a zip file that has all the images in it so they can be downloaded and read in one go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And yeah - it's really long. The story kind of had a mind of its own. I have absolutely no idea where to even post a zip file for download, so the answer to that question is no. Sorry.

      Delete
  7. I love it when you do long caption stories. I really think it's what you do best. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like doing them. They allow for such a wider view of any story, which is always much more fun to write. Also, I don't really think anyone else does them like I do. So it's fun to be unique, too.

      Delete
  8. Good story had to come back two additional times to finish. despite it being slow at points and some panels are hard to read. I kept at it. Even when a Disney ending was in sight. On one of your comments about the phcy problem. Maybe I'm hopeless but I feel if this was a real thing. And she really wanted her past too end she'd do it on her own ,with her new husband,and perhappes her sister's support. They both know about her past actions,so I would think they would be there when she starts too fall. Making It all a matter of will power,and her good scene too listen to the warnings.after all what good is a doctor if you don't tell them everything honestly-and you pointed out several times she was not a honest person.well good story merry xmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the thing - I can't imagine Isabella being very honest with anyone, especially herself. It would be very easy for her to fall back into a self-destructive cycle. And she's not going to think that's where she's headed. She won't see it unless she wants to see it, and she'll justify it as best she can. If I had to guess, I'd say that she'd end up cheating on her husband. A lot. Again, that's just where I think it would go - certainly not written in stone. Some flawed characters are meant to remain flawed. She just happens to be one of them.

      Delete