Sunday, January 29, 2017

Feminization Caption Story - Callie

This was another commissioned story that I've been working on.  As you'll soon find out, it's also rather long (109 frames).  But from a visual perspective, I think it's one of the better jobs I've done.  The models fit together (and the characters portrayed).  The modifications are as good as I've done.  And the photos set a good tone.  I also think the story itself adds up pretty well, even if it's not exactly what I intended when I started writing it.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.  I certainly had a great time writing it.



Notice!  This story has been removed from this blog.  If you want to read it, please support me on Patreon.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The primary model's name is Naomi Woods.

      Delete
  2. some of the pages seem out of order. it's easy to follow the story but those moments were a bit confusing. still really good work. a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I checked 'em, and it looked to me like they were in the right order. Which pages were you referring to?

      Delete
  3. Wow. Just wow. Some of your best work.

    I noticed two pages out of order in the section where Miguel kidnaps her and he reveals his real name to her.

    Just curious: Is it possible to add page numbers in the navigation line at the bottom of the page. Older Posts work; but, I didn't read this in one sitting, and it would have been much easier if I could have selected "Page 4" instead of clicking through 4 pages. I understand it may be a limitation of the software used by blogger.

    Regardless, excellent, excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - both for the compliment and the heads up on the out-of-order pages. When I looked at them before, I just compared the photos to the ones in my file (which was also out of order), so I didn't see it. In regards to page numbers: sadly, no. It's a limitation of the software (or a technical ability limitation on my part).

      I'm glad you enjoyed the story; keep an eye out for the next one, which I just finished writing. It's about the same length, and focuses on a chauvinistic executive who's slowly feminized. It should be up in the next couple of days.

      Delete