Monday, January 30, 2017

Feminization Caption Story - Callie Continued

The person who commissioned the last caption story made a request that I include a few more scenes.  Rather than shoehorn them into the story proper, I figured I'd go ahead and make a "sequel" of sorts.  I had quite a few photos left over, so I only had to write the scenes.  It's not quite as organic as if it would have been included in the original story, but I think it works overall.  Hope you enjoy the bonus material.

Notice!  This story has been removed from this blog.  If you want to read it, please support me on Patreon.

4 comments:

  1. Phew, it took me a while to read through this and the first part, but it was worth it. Really good story, and as you said, one of the best sets of photo manipulation I've seen yet. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did you think about how Callie ended up? Was she always suited to this role? And I agree, this story was fantastic.

      Delete
  2. Gotta be honest and tell you I liked the other ending better.

    Well executed as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I did too, but I'm a sucker for a happy ending. The person who commissioned it, however, asked for an "alternate" bad ending, so I obliged. I think it fits the story fine, but my personal preference is for the arc to end happily.

      Delete