Saturday, February 18, 2017

Feminization Caption - A Welcome Home Gift

First of all, I'm loving the new rating system.  It's given me a bit more insight into what you all like/dislike, which was the purpose of switching.  So, working as intended, I guess.  Thanks to all of you who take a second to rate each post; it's a valuable evaluation tool for me, and I appreciate it.

Second, I wanted to announce another FREE BOOK PROMOTION.  This time, it's for my most recent book, The Curse.  It's running from today (2/18/2017) until Wednesday (2/22/2017).  If you're interested in taking advantage of that, click HERE to be redirected to its Amazon listing.  If you're not familiar with the nature of the story, it centers on a couple who become the victims of a retaliatory curse after causing the suicide of a schoolmate.  If you're into age regression, feminization, and magical changes, it's probably right up your alley.  If not, well, it's free, so give it a shot anyway!

As always with these promotions, if you take advantage of it, please take a few minutes to leave a review when you've finished reading the book.  The number of reviews directly correlates to the ongoing success of the book, so it would really help me out if you'd give a quick, two- or three-sentence review.

And finally, here's today's caption!


6 comments:

  1. Very good caption (as always) Nikki but if I'm honest, and you do ask us for our opinions, I find the incest thing distasteful :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand completely, but this was actually the result of a request. When quite a few of my captions include kidnapping, coercion, and (sometimes) rape, I think it'd be pretty hypocritical of me to judge someone because the idea of a son being so transformed (into a cock-hungry slut) that he will try to get with his own father turns them on. That's why I chose to do the request. The best I can say is that every caption isn't meant for everyone. Some just won't fit your particular kink, and that's perfectly okay. We're all entitled to our own preferences - most especially when it's just a silly story and not in any way tied to reality.

      So, to sum up: I'm sorry it didn't fit your tastes. It was a request, and I thought it was a fun idea. I hope the next one's more in line with your preferences. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Awesome art work, spicy revenge story, sexy foreshadowing. Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had this weird desire for this dad to have never actually done anything to Hugh, and that it was all a bizarre mistake for Hugh to seek this revenge, but now it's too late to do anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I considered it very briefly, but I chose to make it more a straight forward story - mostly because it would have taken a lot longer to bring it to a conclusion. Space restraints being what they are, I thought this was a better route. However, from a pure narrative standpoint, that would have been a much better story.

      Delete