Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Feminization Caption - He Wanted It

I just wanted to start off by saying that I apologize for being a bit flaky lately.  I haven't really kept up the same pasting schedule (missed a few days here and there), and I'm sorry for that.  I've always prided myself on keeping to that schedule, and I fully intend to regain that form.

However, I've been dealing with a bit of difficulty lately (from a health perspective) which has made finances a little tough.  As many of you know, I have leukemia (chronic), and I recently had to change medications, which does some horrible things to my system.  The side effects suck, and make working my normal job difficult, which in turn makes me lose my sense of self-worth, and it starts to spiral.  If I didn't have this site to focus on, I'd probably have gone crazy a while back.

Anyway, not being able to work (as much as I'd like), it really makes me tighten my belt.  Bills go unpaid.  Debt collectors start to call.  And hard decisions about what's important have to be made.  I guess that's a long way of saying that when I have health problems, I start to get depressed, most notably because of financial constraints.  Sure, there's the obligatory "Why me?" self-pity there, but the depression stems from an inability to adequately support myself (in the short term).  It sucks, is what I'm saying.

I do try to keep in mind that I'm lucky.  I mean, even a decade ago, if I'd have been diagnosed then, I probably wouldn't have lived more than a year.  So I'm glad that my brand of shitty genetic luck is treatable.  I really am.  But knowing that and feeling it are two very different things - especially when bill collectors are blowing up my phone.

The funny thing is that they all SEEM concerned.  And maybe they are.  But at the end of the day, they do have a job to do.  So they'll say, "Oh, I'm so sorry you're dealing with that.  And I hope you make a full recovery.  But we're going to need some sort of payment or we're going to have repossess your car."

I'm kind of at the end of my financial rope here, and it pains me to say that.  I honestly don't know what else to do, so I'm going to ask you all for help.  If you're able, just click on the big red button in the top right-hand corner of this page, and donate via Paypal.  Use my email address: feminizationstation@gmail.com to send whatever you can.  If that's too conspicuous, please use my other account instead:  njw702@gmail.com

I don't really know how to end this, so I'll just post today's caption.  I hope I don't offend anyone by asking for help.  I don't do it lightly.


10 comments:

  1. Speaking as one who has some pretty bad health issues, and whose wife has worse ones (although not compared with yours), including issues which make it difficult to earn a living, I only wish I could do more to help you.
    I am so sorry, and so sorry that current provisions for health care in this country are so inadequate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually not the health care that's the problem. I have really good insurance that covers the bulk of my treatment. The issue is that I have problems working, and thus, paying my bills. Hopefully, it's temporary, though. I'd hate to live like this for the rest of my life.

      Thanks for the kind words, though. I hope your own (and your wife's) problems get resolved, or you have the strength to live with them (if that's not possible).

      Delete
  2. I would make your paypal more "unassuming" so people could donate that dont want any "red flags"

    With that, all the best, I cannot imagine what you are going through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I added a different one so people with that issue can donate (if they so choose). Thanks for pointing it out.

      Delete
  3. I've been through similar, medical but not cancer, so I know how rough that can be. I'm truly sorry you're having to deal with this. I'm wishing for the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That people care helps. It really does.

      Delete
  4. I am sorry for your problems and situation. I wish that I could help, but I am in a similar situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The thought is what matters, and I thank you for it. It does help, believe it or not.

      Delete
  5. Nikki, get a PO Box, put the address up on this site and I'll happily send you a regular birthday card with a £20 note inside.

    ReplyDelete