Thursday, March 30, 2017

Feminization Caption - Hypnosis

I just wanted to thank all of you for your support.  Admittedly, the last few weeks have been pretty rough on me, and knowing that you all care makes it a little easier.  For those of you who've donated, thank you.  It helps.  It really does.

If anyone else might like to contribute, please do so via Paypal.  You can use either of the following email addresses (one's less conspicuous than the other):

njw702@gmail.com
feminizationstation@gmail.com

I'm not really out of the woods yet.  I still need about $500 to get onto the right track.  Thanks in advance, and I hope I can one day help people out as much as you all are helping me.

Anyway - here's today's caption:


4 comments:

  1. This is hot. Love her gaping asspussy. Her Master has filled her well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started watching things like this a few weeks or months ago... Now i have no option but to admit that i am a SISSY FAGGOT...just like the one above..i love 2 thongs:
    Cock and Cum

    ReplyDelete