Friday, March 31, 2017

TG Caption - My Own Terms

Again, I want to thank each and every one of you who've helped me out.  It's meant so much to me. It really has.  However, I think this is the last plea for help I'll post here, just because I know it's probably annoying to some people who just want to see sexy captions.  I understand that (it being the primary purpose of this blog), so I'll limit my asking for handouts to this final post.

I do still need a few hundred dollars to get me back on track, so if anyone else can help (or if this is the first time you're seeing this), please go to Paypal, and donate via one of my email addresses:

njw702@gmail.com
feminizationstation@gmail.com

I apologize again if this offends anyone.  I wouldn't do it if I had much choice.

So without further ado, here's today's caption:


No comments:

Post a Comment