Monday, May 1, 2017

Androgyny Caption - The Space Between the Lines

I'm sorry for missing yesterday's post.  My router was hit by lightning, and it subsequently died.  I'm using my phone as a hotspot to upload this, which is incredibly slow.  So, if anyone wants to make a donation to help with the cost of a new router, I'd definitely appreciate it.  Normally, that sort of cost wouldn't be a huge deal, but I'm still trying to catch up from when I was undergoing treatment for the Leukemia.  If you choose to help, you can use the following email addresses to send money via Paypal:

njw702@gmail.com
feminizationstation@gmail.com

Anyway, here's today's caption.  Hope you guys like it.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful message. Sorry about your router, when if rains it pours I guess. I'll try to help with a few bucks at the end of the week. Stay positive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like the caption. And thanks for any help you might give.

      Delete
  2. "People who occupy that space between the gender lines." I love this so much!

    Sorry to hear about your router troubles, hon, especially on top of everything else. Here's hoping it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the line too, so I'm glad you liked it as well. The whole router thing sucks, but it's not really anything when taken into the context of my life. Just a bump in the road.

      Delete
  3. i hope you'l get better :( !!!

    get well <3

    ReplyDelete