Thursday, May 25, 2017

New Caption Story Coming Tomorrow

I just finished a brand new, commissioned caption story called Eden.  It follows Bock, a star football player whose scholarship is pulled amid allegations of impropriety in regards to his recruitment.  Forced to take a year off, he's offered a year-long appointment at an exclusive, high-end resort, where he's unwittingly feminized.

It stars Nina North as the transformed Brock, Kristen Scott as his friend, Dean, Serena Westwood as Brock's girlfriend, Lindsay, and Ariana Marie as Camilla, his friend and lover.  Also featured in the series are: Miguel Angel Silvestre and Johnny Castle.  As with all my caption stories, there are multiple body models used for Brock as well.

As has been the recent trend, it's a pretty long story.  At over forty-five thousand words, it's my longest caption story to date, and I'm really proud of how it turned out.

I plan to make it available to my Patreon supporters tomorrow.  If you'd like to be one of them, please head over to my Patreon page, and become one of my supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment