Sunday, June 4, 2017

A New Girl-a-Matic Is Coming!

I just wanted to let you all know that a new Girl-a-Matic guide, called "How to Transform Your Boss Into a Beautiful, Busty Bimbo" is coming soon.  It's about twenty-five frames long, and stars the gorgeous Anissa Kate.  I'm really excited about it (the Girl-a-Matic guides are always some of my favorite projects).  Anyway, it's coming in the next couple of days, so keep a look out for it.

As always, it will only be available to my Patreon supporters, so if you're interested in reading it, please head over to my PATREON PAGE and become a supporter.

2 comments:

  1. Man, I loved the old Girl-a-Matic guides. I'm excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too. But I'll admit that my guides aren't really all that similar to the old ones. Aside from the name and the general theme, they're about as different as they can get.

      Delete