Thursday, June 29, 2017

An Early Release!

I just wanted to make a quick post, letting you all know that your support throughout the Patreon launch has been incredible.  Not only have the pledges outpaced my expectations, your support has injected me with a burst of creative energy.  Assuming that the pace of the pledges remains consistent (I still need quite a few more to reach my goal), I should be able to maintain my ambitious release schedule.

However, because a new commission needs to be slotted in, I'm going to be releasing "A Series of Suggestions" early.  It's easily one of my favorite stories, not least because it features one of my favorite models.  It also hits upon one of my most prevalent fetishes: boss to secretary transitions.

Anyway, if you're interested in it, you do, of course, have to become one of my Patreon Supporters. To do so, click the following image:


2 comments:

  1. Is this a re-release?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is. It was released a couple of months ago.

      Delete