Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Forced Feminization Caption - A Father's Rejection

I just wanted to let you all know that I recently finished writing a new caption story, called "Dream".   In it, an transgender exotic dancer named Ashley is approached by a mysterious girl who then convinces Ashley to help find her missing sister.  It features Mia Malkova, Georgia Jones, and Franziska Facella, among others, and is 112 frames long (about 40k words).

Once I get it edited and framed, it will be made available to my Patreon supporters (probably in a couple of weeks).  In the meantime, I'll be posting another, shorter piece detailing ten "Lottery" winners in a dystopian world.  That should be available in the next day or so (again, to my Patreon supporters).

So, there's a lot going on.  I'm trying to do three pieces each month - one long story (60+ frames) and two smaller pieces (10-30 frames).  I shouldn't have much trouble keeping that schedule; I've got it planned out for the next three months.  But to be absolutely certain the content keeps coming, I need more supporters.  With that in mind, if you'd like to become one of my Patreon supporters, please click the following image to be redirected to my Patreon page:


And, of course, here's today's caption.  It's one of my best mods, I think (though I know a couple of you have issues with uncircumcised penises).  Whatever the case, here it is:


2 comments:

  1. The word you want is not "decimate" (which would mean "remove one-tenth" but "annihilate" (remove everything).
    What the rejected captive wants is an annihilated father.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Decimate can mean to remove a great portion of, as in "The population was decimated by a plague." It can also mean, as you say, to remove one-tenth (which is the original and most literal meaning of the word). This is according to the Dictionary.com definition, which can be found at http://www.dictionary.com/browse/decimate?s=t.

      Delete