Thursday, June 8, 2017

Forced Feminization Caption - Grin and Bear It


I wanted to thank all of you who've supported me on Patreon so far.  The growth rate has exceeded my expectations, and for that I am incredibly thankful.  However, I'm still only halfway to my monthly goal.  So, please, if you have any inclination to do so, become a supporter.

I've already released two brand new stories in less than a month, including the latest entry in the popular Girl-a-Matic series, and I have a pretty steady plan for content going forward.  A new full-length story (100+ frames) should be available sometime in the next couple of weeks, and another couple of smaller projects will be completed over the next six weeks.  In addition to that, I've already made two of my novels available for free to supporters, and plan to do more as my patronage grows.

I guess, what I'm trying to say is that there's quite a bit of exclusive content available to supporters.  I think it's well worth the minimum pledge.  I hope you all do too.

If  you'd like to become a supporter, please click the following photo to be redirected to my Patreon page:


No comments:

Post a Comment