Monday, June 26, 2017

New Caption Story Available!

The new caption story is now available. As promised, this is the latest caption story, entitled "Dream". It centers on a transgender stripper as she tries to keep her life under control after meeting a mysterious young woman with a missing sister.  
I think this is some of my best work yet. The narrative structure was pretty ambitious, but I think it worked out really well. The photo modifications are practically seamless, and I love the collection of characters. 
This is the first of a trilogy of loosely connected stories, and features the following models:
Ashley: Mia Malkova Zoe: Natasha Malkova Kelly: Franziska Facella Brenda: Georgia Jones Joe: Danny Mountain Rick Mason: Scott Bakula Lesley Mason: Marcia Cross
If you'd like access to it, you'll need to be a Supporter (pledging $10 or more) on my Patreon Page. To be redirected to that page, please click the following image:



No comments:

Post a Comment