Friday, June 30, 2017

New Release Incoming!

I just wanted to let you all know that I got a bit of a creative burst last night, and I decided to create a new caption story.  It's a variation on a theme I've done before (specifically with "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Feminine"), but I think it's a fun little story.

It stars Kylie Page, and is structured as a letter from a vengeful ex-wife to a cheating husband.  When she left him, she took his son with her, and has since completely feminized him.

Anyway, I think it's fun, and I'm looking at it as something of a bonus for those of you who've stuck with the Patreon for the past couple of months.  I won't say that I'm going to make a habit of it, but I also won't rule out these bonus stories.

I should have it released by 8PM CST, so keep an eye out for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment