Friday, June 30, 2017

New Story Available!

As promised, the new story (called "Political Exposure") is up on Patreon. It's not a long one, but I think it hits all the right buttons.  I look at it as a spiritual successor to one of my first stories, called "Revenge is a Dish Best Served Feminine" (even down to the color scheme!), so if you liked that one, you'll definitely enjoy this one.  It hits a lot of the same notes.  It features the gorgeous Kylie Page, and is a pretty succinct forced feminization tale.

Anyway, if you're not one of my Patreon supporters, you'll have to become one to gain access to it (along with most of my other stories).  If you'd like to, just click on the following link to be redirected to my Patreon Page.


4 comments:

  1. Short but totes fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked it! I sometimes forget that people don't always want to trudge through an epic 100+ frame story, and as a result, I neglect the shorter, simpler ones. I'll try to make more of them going forward.

      Delete
  2. your long stories are super but this kind of length is better for a ditz like me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you're alone; it's gotten pretty good responses, so I'll definitely do more of that length going forward.

      Delete