Friday, June 23, 2017

Upcoming Story

I just wanted to remind you all that, in three days, I'll be releasing a brand new caption story, entitled "Dream", and I have to say that I'm really excited to see what everyone thinks about it.  Personally, I consider it some of my best work because it's not JUST a TG caption story.  Rather, I think it's quite a bit more than that.

Structured as a mystery, it follows Ashley (played by Mia Malkova) as she tries to help a mysterious young woman find her missing sister.  When Ashley starts having strange, unexplainable dreams, her life (and sanity) begin to unravel even as she discovers more about the strange circumstances surrounding Brenda's life and her sister's disappearance.

Sounds fun, right?  Well, maybe fun isn't the right word.  Suspenseful.  Anyway, the protagonist is, as the custom with my work, transgender.  She's also a stripper, so there's your X-rating right there.  So I think it works on a couple of different levels.

The cast's pretty good, too.  In addition to Mia Malkova, it features Georgia Jones, Natasha Malkova, and Franziska Facella.  Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Of course, to get access to this story (along with quite a few others), you'll have to be one of my Patreon Supporters.  If it's something you're interested in, please click the following link to be redirected to my Patreon Page.

NIKKI'S PATREON PAGE



No comments:

Post a Comment