Friday, July 7, 2017

A New Caption Story!

The Athlete was published today.  Only available to my Patreon supporters, it's the story of a college baseball player who signs up for a directed study, and becomes the subject of a feminization experiment.  It features Emily Grey, and is the third in a series of caption stories going back to my beginnings as a storyteller.  You can find the first HERE and the second HERE.

If you'd like to read the new story (as well as 21 others!), you'll have to become one of my Patreon supporters.  To do so, just click the following logo:


5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That's certainly your prerogative. There will continue to be content available to everyone on this blog. It just won't include the longer, multi-frame caption stories.

      Delete
  2. I was dubious of the pay sielte at first but the content is second to none. The story Dream is really a great example of strong writing and the Athlete is short but impactful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm glad you think my content's worth it. Dream, to me, is my best-written story to date, and I'm really proud of it. The Athlete (and Political Exposure) was intended to be a bit of a palate cleanser after some of the longer stories; I've gotten quite a few requests for the shorter versions, so I want to mix those in a bit more.

      That said, the next few (scheduled) stories are going to be 30-50 frames, which I think is a happy medium. There's another long one coming up at the end of August (called Obsession), though. So keep a lookout for that if you like the longer, more detailed narratives.

      Delete
  3. Have you ever considered revisiting the OBU in any of your caption stories? Personally, offering some stories in that genre would entice me to become one of your patreon sponsors. And, I think you'd capture a few others who were really interested in those stories as well.

    ReplyDelete