Saturday, July 22, 2017

A Reminder

Remember that a new caption story, called “Spiral” is coming out tomorrow.  Featuring Amanda Tate, the story focuses on a man who, after an encounter with an alpha male, is feminized by his girlfriend.  It’s only available to my Patreon Supporters, so if you’re interested in reading it (or the other 24 caption stories), please click the following link:

NIKKI'S PATREON PAGE

I still need quite a few supporters to realize my goal, so if you're on the fence, it's never been a better time to become a supporter.  For those of you already are, thank you!  You make all of this possible.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered revisiting the OBU in any of your caption stories? Personally, offering some stories in that genre would entice me to become one of your patreon sponsors. And, I think you'd capture a few others who were really interested in those stories as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did one set in the Omar Bell Universe a couple of weeks ago, called A Brave New World. https://www.patreon.com/posts/brave-new-world-12995614

      Delete