Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Two-for-One!

As stated earlier this week, the re-release of The Witness (featuring Amarna Miller) is scheduled for July 15, 2017.  It's one of my favorite stories, and I look at it as the genesis of the shift from shorter (10-30 frame) caption stories to the longer ones (50-120).  With it, I wanted to tell a real story that wasn't just about the transformation (though that was a big part of it). 

For those who are relatively new followers that never got to read it, the story follows a young man (fresh out of preparatory school) who witnesses his father's death.  After learning that his father was the head of a major criminal enterprise, he goes on the run with his half-sister.  Following a few close calls, he's convinced to adopt a new, feminine identity.

Upon its initial release, it was incredibly well-received, and I think represents my work very well, so I hope you'll all enjoy (re)visiting it this Saturday.

That said, Saturday will also see the release of a brand new caption story set in the Omar Bell Universe.  I'm actually really excited about it because I haven't added anything to that world for quite a while, and I've never done a long-form caption story detailing the actual transformation.

Similar to the rest of the (post-great-change) anthology, it follows a man as he deals with the transformation caused by the infamous Dr. Omar Bell.  For the uninitiated, the premise of the world is pretty simple.  Omar Bell, in response to perceived oppression of African Americans, launches a plot to feminize the world's population of white men.  That world was my first foray into transformation/TG fiction, and was the subject of my first blog.  In addition, it was the first exposure that many of the fans of this blog had to my work, and I think it's still a very popular world.  So it only made sense that I'd create another piece with that setting.

Anyway, it's coming on Saturday, so if you're interested in reading either of these two stories, you'll have to become one of my Patreon Supporters (at least a $10 pledge).  To do so, just click the following image to be redirected to my Patreon Page:


I'm still a little ways off from my goal, so any and all pledges help.  Not only do you get access to the new stories, but you'll also get access to six of my novels and 22 other caption stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment