Thursday, July 27, 2017

An Unscheduled Story

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm planning to release a new story in the next couple of days.  It's not on the schedule or anything, but it's one I've wanted to do for a little while.  While it isn't terribly long (at last count, it was 17 frames), it's a fun, vengeful forced feminization story.

The basic premise is pretty simple.  A man inherits a financial planning company from his father, and quickly shifts its focus from helping their clients to ripping them off (Bernie Madoff style).  When he's inevitably caught, he cuts a deal with the prosecutors, and is able to maintain much of his ill-gotten wealth while avoiding jail time.  Seeing the justice system's inability to function properly, his victims band together to mete out their own punishment.

Like I said, it's definitely a revenge story.  It features Jewell Marceau (great fetish model), and is a fun, relatively short read.

I'm going to try to get it out before the end of the month (which I'm about 90% sure is a reasonable expectation), so keep an eye out.  Of course, it (along with 25 other stories) will only be available to my Patreon Supporters.  If you'd like to see what's available, please click the following image:


No comments:

Post a Comment