Monday, July 10, 2017

Feminization Caption - Addicted to Her

In addition to today's caption, I just wanted to let you all know that in celebration of surpassing 185 supporters on Patreon, I've generated a new coupon for one of my books.  This one's for A Warning, which is the second installment in the Omar Bell series of books.  It details the transformation of a gangster who is feminized by a rival criminal.  It's only available (for free) to my Patreon supporters.

So, if you're on the fence about supporting my work via Patreon, maybe this'll tip your interest over the edge.  I promise - you won't be disappointed, because there's a wealth of content available when you become one of my supporters.  Not only do you get access to my caption stories (22 and counting!), you will also get six of my books for free via Smashwords.  It's an incredible amount of material, and it's only going to grow.

Anyway, if you're interested in becoming a supporter, please click the following logo to be redirected to my Patreon page:


And for those of you who've already pledged your support, thank you!  I hope you continue to enjoy my work.  The re-release of The Witness is coming in five days, so keep an eye out for it.

Now that that's out of the way, take a look at today's caption:


6 comments:

  1. It's not possible for me to support you at the moment (not having a credit card and such), but I just wanted to say, I'm really happy that all this Patreon thing is going well for you.
    For years this has been, by far, the best TG fiction blog of all, and it's nice to see you gaining some money from that. It's not even my place to give permission or validation, but I wanted you to know that I'm totally ok with not having the caption series under all this circumstances.
    Thank you for the great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for saying that. I know there are a few detractors that frequent this blog (hit "Bad Writing" on nearly every post mentioning the Patreon), so it's nice to see someone vocalize support.

      Delete
  2. I couldn't agree more with Anonymous - Nikki you deserve every dollar you are getting for the immense amount of time, effort, and creativity you've put into your work over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm not going to pretend that everything's perfectly okay now (financially speaking), but the support I've gotten via Patreon has been invaluable. I still need more to make this work the way I want it to, but this has been a fantastic start.

      Delete
  3. Love the font you used for this caption. It seems so fitting.

    ReplyDelete