Thursday, July 20, 2017

Announcements

I just wanted to remind everyone that in 4 days (on July 24, 2017), I'll be releasing Spiral.  Featuring Amanda Tate, this story follows a young man who, after backing down from a confrontation with an alpha male, struggles to deal with the fact that his girlfriend no longer sees him as a "real" man.


If you'd like to read it (and the other twenty-four caption stories available, you'll have to be one of my Patreon Supporters.  You can find out more by clicking on the following logo:


Also, I wanted to announce that I added another story to the release schedule.  It's still not "in development" but it's a fun idea, so I figured I'd let you all know about it.  Here's the synopsis:

After a global catastrophe, the world's population is confined to huge, domed cities.  However, life is mostly normal - except for the fact that everyone (men and women) has a penis.  Follow Emma, an otherwise normal woman, as she discovers the shocking truth of her world.

It's one I've had in mind for a while, but I wasn't quite sure of the details.  I figured that putting it on the schedule will force me to follow through with putting it together.  It's coming in May of next year.

And finally, I wanted to announce that I've got three new books in the works.  The first is an Omar Bell Universe story called "Marriage" which focuses on the dynamic between a married couple and their live-in friend as the husband goes through the great change.

I've referred to the second before, but I just wanted to let you all know it's still being worked on.  It's called "American Tranny", and follows a teenage transgender girl as she tries to cope with being forced out of the closet.

Lastly, I'm working on a third book that's a bit more fantastic in nature.  I haven't put together all the details yet (I haven't even outlined it yet), but the world I'm working on is one in which magic is real.  However, it is divided along gender lines.  On the light side are the sorceresses, who use their powers for good.  On the darker side are the warlocks, who are entirely self-interested.  The story I envision will follow a young man as he discovers he has potential to be a great magic-user.  However, in order to be trained (by an all-female academy of sorceresses), he must forego his masculinity (or be put down).

Again, I haven't worked out all the details yet, but I'm thinking it'll be Harry Potter-esque, but a bit sped up.  I won't spend entire books on single years, and intend to cover the entirety of the protagonists' training in a single novel.  Anyway - really excited about the opportunity to build this world, and I hope I'll be able to devote enough time to writing to get it out sooner rather than later.

Again, I won't be able to do any of that unless I reach my Patreon goal.  It won't be long before I have to make a decision on whether or not I can continue to devote this much time to creating content, or if I need to start pushing forward with my other job.  I hope it's the former, but I can't guarantee that it won't be the latter.

So, I hope to gain all of your support in the coming months.

1 comment: