Monday, July 31, 2017

New Caption Story Available!

Today, I released the bonus (as in, unscheduled) caption story I've been talking about for the past couple of days.  I look at these unscheduled releases as  an opportunity to do something a bit different from my usual fare, and this one definitely fits that bill.  It's not particularly long (at only 17 frames), and it deals with some themes (or fetishes, if you prefer) that I don't usually cover, chief among them pet play.  In it, a criminal financier is let off the hook by the criminal justice system, so one of the victims of his misdeeds takes matters into his own hands.  Featuring Jewell Marceau (one of the more popular fetish models of all time), it's a short, brutal story of that financier's transformation.



Anyway - it was fun to write.  I hope you all enjoy it.  If you'd like to read it, you have to be one of my Patreon Supporters.  To become one, just click the following image:



2 comments:

  1. Wow. This story was awesome. Thus story alone makes a membership worthwhile. I was thoroughly impressed with the story arc and how diabolical it was.

    Marissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Glad you liked it. It was pretty different from what I normally do, and in a few ways. First of all, I don't typically write the caption stories from the antagonist's point of view. It doesn't leave a lot of room for inner turmoil or feelings. Also, I usually don't write straightforward erotica much anymore; sure, there are scenes of erotica in all of my stories, but they're always a part of a larger story. This is all about the transformation/training.

      I did this, like I said, because I see these bonus stories as a way of stretching my legs. I do enjoy reading the shorter, more focused stories as much as any, so it's fun to take a step back so I can write my own.

      From a practical standpoint, I also wrote it the way I did because almost all of the chosen model's photos were fetish-based.

      Anyway, like I said, I'm glad you liked it as much as you did. It's nice to get compliments on the stories, especially when I'm doing something a bit different. I hope my future work impresses you just as much!

      Delete