Monday, August 7, 2017

Another Milestone!

I just wanted to let you all know that my Patreon Account has reached another milestone (220 supporters)!  I'm so excited about its success, and I hope that my work continues to warrant your support.  It's amazing to think that so many people think it's worth it, and I can't tell you how much that support means to me (both financially and emotionally).  To celebrate, I'm making another of my novels (The Island of Dr. Bell) free to my supporters, bringing the total free books up to seven.

So, if you've been waiting to become a supporter, now's a great time.  I still need quite a few more to meet the first tier of my goals, so your help would be greatly appreciated.  Not only do you get the seven books, but you also get access to 26 of my original caption stories.  It's quite a lot of content, and I think it's really worth it.  But that's up to you all.

Anyway, thank you all for your support.  It means a lot, and I very much appreciate it.  If you're not a supporter already and want to get in on all the caption-y goodness, just click the following image to be redirected to my Patreon Account:


No comments:

Post a Comment