Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Reminders!

Remember, in just four days (8/6/2017), I'll be releasing "Feminized Felons", which depicts a group of criminals who've opted to compete in a beauty contest for a chance at early release.  It's a fun collection of mini-stories that's very much in the vein of the previously released "Boikini Season", so be on the lookout for that.

Also being released this month are "Fame", which tells the story of a young singer who's convinced that his only avenue to fame and fortune is feminization.  It comes out in a couple of weeks (8/17/2017), and features Nicole Bexley.

And, finally, I'll be releasing "Obsession" on 8/29/2017.  Featuring Adria Rae, it's a full-length (131 frames) story of how a young man's obsession with his bisexual girlfriend leads him down the path to womanhood.

So three very different types of stories are coming for this month.  I hope you'll all enjoy them!
Oh - and if you haven't voted in the poll yet, please do so.  I'm trying to see what works and what doesn't, and I can't really focus my writing without that information.  You can find the poll HERE.

If you'd like access to any of the three upcoming stories (or the twenty-five already-published caption stories), you'll have to become one of my Patreon Supporters.  To do so, just click the following logo:


No comments:

Post a Comment