Friday, September 8, 2017

A Milestone

Today, my Patreon achieved a huge milestone when it reached 250 supporters.  I know that doesn't seem like a ton of people, but it's way more than I ever really expected.  Certainly, I anticipated some response, but nothing like that.  It's amazing to think that so many people think enough of my work that they're willing to part with their hard-earned money just to access it.  

So, thank you to all of you who've already pledged your support.  It means the world to me, and I can't thank you enough.  To commemorate reaching this milestone, I've decided to generate another coupon for one of my books.  This (100% off) coupon is for "Becoming a Boi", which is the fifth in the Omar Bell Universe series.  

If you'd like to take advantage of this (or the other 9) book's free coupon, you'll have to be one of my Patreon supporters.  In addition to those books, you'll also gain access to 29 caption stories, with another coming on the thirteenth.  If you'd like to see what's available, click the following link:


If you'd like to see what's planned for the future, please click this link:


And, of course, if you'd like to pledge your support, just click the following logo:


Again, thank you all for your support.  I appreciate it more than you can know.

No comments:

Post a Comment