Wednesday, September 13, 2017

New Caption Story Available - The American Dream

Today marks the release of a new story!  Called "The American Dream", it features Candice Dare.  The premise is as follows:



A young man and his mother flee Greece, looking for a new life in the U.S.  However, what they find is a black supremacist who can't abide a white male in "his" house.

So, if you've been waiting for another interracial-themed story, this one's for you!  Of course, like my entire library of caption stories (31 and counting!), it is only available to my Patreon Supporters.  If you'd like to become one, just click on the following image to be redirected to the appropriate page:



4 comments:

  1. Hi ! This is not directly linked to your current work (which I'll read as soon as I'm able too), but I remember one of your caps where the character suffered a "race change", like from Italian guy to Latina girl. Do you have a link to this caption ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this what you're looking for?

    http://feminizationstation.blogspot.com/2017/01/transformation-caption-adopted-identity.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thank you :) You're really good when you choose to go with extreme subjects (without being too dark)

      Delete
    2. Yeah - those are definitely fun. I remember really liking that one, so I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete