Friday, September 1, 2017

The Coming Month

This month, I'm starting a new tradition for The Feminization Station.  I was looking at the schedule, and I'm really excited about what I have planned for this month, so I wanted to remind you what's coming.  I intend to do this at the beginning of each month from here on out.

First up is "The Tale of Asha", which is a re-release to be published on 9/6/2017.  It's one of my favorite pieces, and for a couple of reasons.  First, it features Mia Khalifa, who is just perfect in almost every way.  Second, it's a fun and different type of story because it focuses on a Jordanian couple who are forced to flee their home, and hide in America.  Once there, the two slowly swap gender roles, with Nasir (the husband) becoming feminized and the wife (Aliya) becoming a muscular, strap-on wielding version of her former self.

Second up is "The American Dream" (9/13/2017), which is a commissioned piece that features Candice Dare, and focuses on a Greek teenager and his mother as they move to the U.S. to avoid the worst of their financial crisis.  Once there, however, the mother falls in with a controlling black man who forces him to become a girl (because he refuses to live in the same house as a white man).

And last for this month is an as-yet-untitled piece that features Tanner Mayes (9/27/2017).  It's a spiritual sequel to "Sensitivity Training" that follows the misogynistic heir to a surfing company who's sent away to learn how to respect women.  I haven't finished writing it yet, but I am excited about it because it features one of the better transitions I've ever done.  And Tanner Mayes has about as close-to-perfect of a body as is possible.  There's always that.

Anyway, that's what's coming this month.  I have another story that's almost complete that I've got to slot in somewhere, but I'm not sure if it's going to be released this month or next.  It kind of depends on how quickly some of my other stories (for the couple of months) come together.

So, if you're interested in reading these (or the other four dozen) stories, you'll have to become one of my Patreon Supporters.  To do so, just click on the following logo to be redirected to my Patreon page:


No comments:

Post a Comment